1) Life Membership is for Lifetime.
2) Annual Maintenance charges for Life time membership is Rs-12,000/- p.a.
3) Life time membership charges/donation if any deposited with the Club is not refundable under any circumstances.
4) Entry to the member in the Club will be restricted for any type of pending dues as per provisions in By-Laws of the Club.
5) Free activities include Tennis, Squash, Badminton & Swimming Pool, Gym, Indoor Games & Cards, etc. etc. However sports material like all types of Balls, Rackets, Shuttles etc. will not be provided by the Club.
6) Children up to 24 yrs of age & Dependant parents will be allowed as family member.
7) After completion of 24 years of Children he/she will not remain as a family Member. His/her membership card should be surrender to the Club without fail.
8) For senior citizen (age 58 & above) Life time membership Charges will be 50 % of existing life time membership charges. AMC Rs-6,000/- p.a.
9) Membership is not transferable. However only in case of deathof members, membership will be transferred to the spouse of the deceased member.
10) Corporate membership is for Life time or till the company is in existence.
11) AMC for Corporate membership is Rs-25,000/- p.a.
12) In corporate membership 3 members as nominated by company are allowed along with their legal spouse & children. One add on member can be enrolled on payment of additional membership charges that will be decided by the Club.
13) Corporate membership is not transferable. However, nomination can be change subject to approval of Club authority.
14) Guest of the members will be allowed only for 3 to 4 times in a Month subject to payment of guest charges as decided by Management of the Club for availing facilities.
15) Concession in membership charges for Handicapped Person will decided by Executive Committee Members in meeting.
1) Group A & B ( Class. I & II) serving with Central / State government or Senior Officers in P.S.O. s Nationalized Banks, Government undertaking and Armed Forces are offered membership of Ambrai Officer’s Club as a Government Members, with Rs.45.12000/- Annual Membership Entrance fee.
2) Please note that deposited entrance fee of Rs.12000/- is not refundable under any circumstances.
3) The Government Membership is for continuous 3 Years only.
4) If officer is transferred or retires from service or if they want to quit the Membership, they have to submit their application to that effect and they have also to pay Membership charges on pro rata basis and surrender their Membership cards without fail. It will be the responsibility of the registered government servant to intimate in writing about their transfer, retirement or if they want to quit their Membership to Club authorities.
5) Every government Member should pay their Annual Membership Charges in the first week of April of each succeeding financial year without fail even though they registered as a member in any month of earlier financial year.
6) It may be noted that all registered Government Officers have to pay the Annual Membership Fee respective of whether they use the facilities of the Club or otherwise.
7) Entry to the registered Government Officers in the Club will be restricted for any type of pending dues as per provisions in By-Laws of the Club.
8) Free activities include Tennis, Squash, Badminton & Swimming Pool, Gym, Indoor Games 8c Cards, etc. However sports material like all types of Balls, Rackets, Shuttles etc. will not be provided by the Club.
9) Registered Government Officer’s Children up to 24 years of age & dependent parents will be allowed as family member during their Membership for three years only.
10) Government Officer’s Guest will be allowed only for 3 to 4 times in a Month subject to payment of guest charges as decided by Management of the Club for availing facilities during their Membership for three years only.